- To provide the opportunities and environments for learning Chinese language and cultural knowledge to the children and adults in diverse communities;
- To promote awareness of, cultural exchange, and common understanding between Chinese and other cultures worldwide;
- To develop Chinese educational and cultural exchange programs, such as language, culture, art, sports, and other extra-curriculum activities, to meet the needs of all ages for Chinese education;
- To seek support from government and other non-government organizations to sponsor short-term multi-language and cultural programs, as to provide a platform for mutual understanding and appreciation in our multicultural society.
- Dongfang Chinese Education Institute is devoted to provide a Chinese educational environment with proper organizational structure, highest teaching standards, fare tuition and fees, and open financial planning and records. This is a Chinese school, through democratic participation and management, for the common goals of all students, parents, and teachers.
DCEI Bylaw: Article III - No Discrimination
Dongfang Chinese Education Institute complies with the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Americans with Disabilities Act and the regulations adopted hereunder. No person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination, including harassment, under any program of The Dongfang Chinese Education Institute.